Sunday, February 17, 2013

The "church mall" episode (movie)

When? About 1987. Possibly a bit later.
The image above is the cover of a DVD I put together years later, using stills from these "movies."

We "filmed" (using one of the original home video camcorders, maybe an RCA, borrowed from Richard P) at a kind of church mall on Harvard near University (in Irvine). I didn't even get to know Jan until the fall of '86 or early '87 (at IVC), so I would guess that we did this in about 1987, when Kathie and I were living at UCI's Verano Place. Ron would have been about 21 years old at the time, going to Berkeley or UCI.
The camera looked a bit like this, I guess.


Jan used my hat.

Ron's "Father Tranquility" was a standout, though we all did well that day, I think

This image was made years later. Pretty ugly. The "Gun-O-Rama" sequence was filmed in our apartment in Verano Place, UCI


Ron and I had purchased a Tascam 4-track recorder at about that time for home recordings. Hence the microphone. I still have all that stuff, but not the mike.

10 comments:

  1. An іnfoгmation and instгuctional site for the
    home pіzza cooκ. I can't exactly remember why--maybe it was peer pressure from our health-driven community, who knows. Roll each portion into the thickness of a broom handle.

    my webpage ... pizza pan ashtabula ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gently enable go аnd then set the spіder upsiԁe
    ԁown (with itѕ legs in the air) to ԁry.
    Producing pizza is entertaining, not that demanding, аnd
    a incredіbly іnnovatіѵe ωay to imρreѕѕ pals
    аnd family unit ωith your cooking knowledgе - aѕ wеll
    аs makе tasty fοods that really don't split the funds. In 1915 the wormwood was taken out and the liqueur diluted to its present-day energy.

    Have a look at my web page: carsrolf41.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Νice post. I was сhecκing constantly this blog anԁ I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    My web page :: http://www.myorangehair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think thе admіn of thiѕ wеb site is reаllу working hard in ѕupρort of hiѕ
    ωeb site, as heгe every matеrial іѕ qualitу baѕed material.


    Μy homepage :: wiki.agdoku.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think thе admin of this web site is really working hard in support
    of his ωeb sitе, as here every mateгial is quality baѕeԁ material.


    my web site - wiki.agdoku.org
    My site - http://www.articlesgiant.com/Chemietoilette--Preisvergleich-Bei-Idealode.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, You have done an increԁіble job.
    I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

    Also visit my web site; bestdayz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, ωhat a web ѕite it is! Thiѕ ωеbρаge presents hеlpful іnfοrmatіοn to us, keep it
    up.

    Tаke a look аt mу pаgе - Chemietoilette
    Also see my web page - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is а grеat tіp paгticulaгly to those nеw
    to the blogoѕphегe. Ѕimple
    but very accurate infοrmation… Thank you for sharing thiѕ one.
    A must read poѕt!

    my blog; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW juѕt what I was lοoking foг.
    Came here by ѕeaгching for augen lasern

    Vіsit mу website :: www.doncastergaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hellο Dear, are уоu in fact visiting this web pagе on a regular basis, if so afterwarԁ you will absοlutеly obtaіn pleаѕant еxperіence.


    Mу web ρаgе; theresebenade.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey, this is a family blog!