Saturday, January 1, 2011

First child: Ann Edith Bauer (Kook)

Pt. Reyes, c. 1977
First child: Ann Edith Bauer (Kook)

Born: May 27, 1954
Prince Rupert, B.C., Canada

Emigrated: 1960
(Canada -> U.S.)

Married: 1973
(David Donald Kook)
Divorced: c. 1987

Relevant posts:
• Annie’s hospital adventure  ~ Ouch
• Annie and TigerAnn 
~ She's nuts about that brat
• Annie and the boys at Pt. Reyes, c. 1977 
~ We got there in a '71 Westphalia
• Annie & Roy in Vancouver, B.C., c. 1958 
~ I'm the cute one
• Vancouver, c. 1958 
~ They were hoping somebody would grab us and run
• Dave Kook’s untimely and spectacular death 
~ Sometimes, you shouldn't take your medicine
Backpacking, 1972

3 comments:

  1. There is certainly a lot to know about this issue. I really like all the
    points you have made.

    Stop by my web blog ... raspberry ketone diet reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever looked into someones eyes and felt you have known them forever. Wild Maverick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,

    I grew up in Villa Park, circa the same era as you and have begun to write a book about those earlier years. I am an author, so this isn't just a flight of fancy. Or, it is a flight of fancy, with direction. In any case, I was poking around for some old photos to refresh my memory and really appreciate finding the ones of the packing house and the old general store at Katella and Wanda. My sister Donna and I grew up right across the tracks. Please get in touch, if you'd like. I'd love to hear your stories for background. Thanks again for the wonderful photos. Gary Paul Corcoran

    ReplyDelete

Hey, this is a family blog!